This is a roasted one-pan dish that is great as a side dish, wonderful over pasta or rice, or fabulous on its own with crusty garlic bread!
- 1 large russet potato, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cored and cubed
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cored and cubed
- 3 large shallots, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 4 ounces Italian sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 ounces andouille sausage, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons grapeseed oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow squash, cubed
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Combine potato, bell peppers, shallots, and sausages with 3 tablespoons oil in a large bowl.
- 3 Mix garlic powder, Italian seasoning, paprika, and pepper together. Stir into the sausage mixture. Transfer the mixture to a roasting pan or 10x18-inch griddle pan.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes.
- 5 Mix zucchini, yellow squash, and remaining oil in a small bowl. Pour over the sausage and vegetable mixture and gently stir in. Continue baking until squash is tender, about 15 minutes. Serve warm.
- Calories 422.9
- Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Fat 27.5 g
- Fiber 5.2 g
- Protein 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6 g
- Sodium 506.8 mg
- Sugar 5.7 g