- Published Sep 7th
- Ready In40m
Savory Blue Cheese Cheesecake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Savory Blue Cheese Cheesecake for 4 servings:
- 7 fluid ounces heavy cream, chilled
- 5 ounces blue cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 5 seedless red grapes, halved
Savory Blue Cheese Cheesecake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Savory Blue Cheese Cheesecake, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Savory Blue Cheese Cheesecake is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Savory Blue Cheese Cheesecake within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Savory Blue Cheese Cheesecake easily:
- 1 Whip the cream in a medium bowl until stiff and season with salt and pepper. Set aside 1 ounce of the blue cheese, and mash the rest with a fork in a separate bowl. Stir in the basil, oregano and thyme, then fold in the whipped cream.
- 2 Place a 3 inch metal ring (or biscuit cutter) onto a serving plate, and fill the bottom with walnuts. Spoon the whipped cream mixture into the ring, and smooth the top. Carefully remove the ring. Sprinkle the remaining blue cheese and grapes over the top.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 36 grams of fat; 5.1 grams of carbohydrates; 10.3 grams of protein; 98 milligrams of cholesterol; 553 milligrams of sodium.