- Published Sep 12th
- Ready In1h
Savory Breakfast Mini Cheesecakes Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Savory Breakfast Mini Cheesecakes for 24 servings:
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup dry Italian-seasoned bread crumbs (such as Progresso®)
- 1/3 cup finely grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1/3 cup diced ham
- 4 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Savory Breakfast Mini Cheesecakes Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Savory Breakfast Mini Cheesecakes, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Savory Breakfast Mini Cheesecakes is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Savory Breakfast Mini Cheesecakes within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Savory Breakfast Mini Cheesecakes easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 24 muffin tin cups with cooking spray or use paper liners.
- 2 Mix bread crumbs, Pecorino Romano cheese, and melted butter together in a small bowl. Spoon about 1 teaspoon mixture into each of the prepared muffin cups, pressing down.
- 3 Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer in a large bowl until fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time until combined. Stir in Gruyere cheese, half-and-half, ham, bacon, bell pepper, green onions, salt, and pepper. Pour about 1/4 cup of the mixture into each muffin cup, filling each about 3/4 full.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until cheesecakes are firm to the touch and lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool in muffin tins for 10 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you don't have Romano cheese, Parmesan cheese may be substituted. Swiss cheese may be substituted for Gruyere.
- You can use regular cream cheese instead of Neufchatel, and regular half-and-half or whole milk instead of fat-free half-and-half, if desired.
- Leftovers should be stored in the refrigerator.
Per Serving: 166 calories; 13.7 grams of fat; 3.1 grams of carbohydrates; 7.9 grams of protein; 71 milligrams of cholesterol; 301 milligrams of sodium.