- Published Aug 14th
- Ready In55m
Savory Stuffed Chicken Breast with Plum Glaze Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Savory Stuffed Chicken Breast with Plum Glaze for 2 servings:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pieces cornbread, crumbled
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup plum jam
Savory Stuffed Chicken Breast with Plum Glaze Cooking Instructions
- Ready In55m
To cook Savory Stuffed Chicken Breast with Plum Glaze, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Savory Stuffed Chicken Breast with Plum Glaze is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Savory Stuffed Chicken Breast with Plum Glaze within 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Savory Stuffed Chicken Breast with Plum Glaze easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Heat olive oil in a skillet over high heat. Using a paring knife, cut a pocket into the side of each breast. Place into skillet and sear until lightly browned on both sides, but not cooked through. Set aside.
- 3 Combine cornbread, bacon, celery, onion, butter, and 1/4 cup chicken stock; mix until well combined. Stuff each breast with cornbread mixture.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- 5 While the chicken is baking, bring 1/3 cup chicken stock to a simmer. Whisk in plum jam, and simmer over medium-low heat until most of the chicken stock has evaporated.
- 6 Pour plum glaze over chicken breasts, and cook for an additional 10 minutes and the center of the stuffed breast reaches 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Per Serving: 651 calories; 27.5 grams of fat; 61 grams of carbohydrates; 39.9 grams of protein; 150 milligrams of cholesterol; 728 milligrams of sodium.