Forget those expensive Italian restaurants – try this! A great dish to serve for guests with a loaf of garlic bread.
- ½ cup butter
- 1 pint heavy cream
- ½ pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 15 medium shrimp - peeled, deveined and cooked
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
- 1 In large saucepan, over low heat, combine butter and cream, stirring occasionally until butter is melted. Add mushrooms, cooked shrimp and Parmesan, stir and cover and simmer 15 minutes, or until sauce begins to thicken.
- 2 While sauce is simmering, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Toss sauce with hot pasta and serve.
- Calories 909.5
- Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Cholesterol 271.5 mg
- Fat 73 g
- Fiber 2.5 g
- Protein 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 44.9 g
- Sodium 482.3 mg
- Sugar 2.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.