Here is a great idea for that leftover turkey! Combine it with a few simple ingredients to make a sensational soup that’s incredibly good. It’s a breeze to prepare, but one taste guarantees that this will become a soup time favorite recipe.
- 3 ½ cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Certified Organic Chicken Broth
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- ½ cup uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 Heat the broth, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, carrot and celery in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
- 2 Stir the noodles and turkey in the saucepan. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- Calories 94.3
- Carbohydrate 6 g
- Cholesterol 35 mg
- Fat 2.4 g
- Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 12 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Sodium 884 mg
- Sugar 1.8 g