- Published Jun 6th
Sesame Oil Chicken Wings Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Sesame Oil Chicken Wings for 8 servings:
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 10 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 dash sesame oil
Sesame Oil Chicken Wings Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Sesame Oil Chicken Wings easily:
- 1 Cut the chicken wings into 3 separate portions. In a large skillet, combine the chicken, water, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, garlic and green onion. Stir together and cook for 15 minutes over medium heat.
- 2 Add the 1/4 cup sesame oil and simmer for another 15 minutes over low heat. Bring mixture to a boil and add dash of sesame oil. Remove from heat, let cool and serve.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 330 calories; 25.1 grams of fat; 2.6 grams of carbohydrates; 22.6 grams of protein; 87 milligrams of cholesterol; 1543 milligrams of sodium.