Super easy and so yummy. Chicken breast, red potatoes, and fresh green beans go in one pan and everything cooks together. De-li-cious! Adjust green bean and potato amount to your liking.
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- ¾ pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 4 red potatoes, quartered
- ½ (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Place chicken breasts in the middle of a rimmed sheet pan. Add green beans on one side and potatoes on the other. Pour melted butter over everything and sprinkle with Italian dressing mix. Cover with aluminum foil.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 60 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Calories 407.8
- Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 125.7 mg
- Fat 26 g
- Fiber 4.7 g
- Protein 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Sodium 759.8 mg
- Sugar 3.8 g