Looking for a sheet pan dinner for two? Toss chorizo sausages, potatoes, and vegetables together in a single sheet pan for a quick and easy weeknight dinner with a Spanish flare.
- ½ pound baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 links chorizo sausage
- 1 red onion, quartered
- ¼ bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Place potatoes and carrots in a baking sheet. Season with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika; toss until well coated. Place chorizo sausages on top.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until sausages are golden, about 15 minutes.
- 4 Remove sausages and slice in rounds. Add red onion and asparagus; place sausage slices in the sheet pan. Drizzle with remaining olive oil; toss to coat.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are golden and roasted, about 15 minutes more.
- Calories 598.9
- Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Fat 43.6 g
- Fiber 6.7 g
- Protein 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Sodium 1385.5 mg
- Sugar 7.6 g