Our restaurant favorite with crisp-tender veggie bites among salty fried rice, drizzled with a creamy Sriracha mayo. By cooking this on a sheet pan, the rice gets crispy all around the edges, which isn’t so easy in a regular skillet. Plus, it makes for a fun presentation and a super easy clean up. Add cooked chicken or shrimp if desired.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ cup diced carrot
- 1 ½ tablespoons canola oil
- 5 cups cooked and cooled rice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ cup frozen peas
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 large eggs
- 2 medium green onions, chopped
- 1 Set an oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven's broiler.
- 2 Stir mayonnaise, Sriracha, and rice vinegar together in a small bowl until well combined.
- 3 Toss onion and carrot with oil on a rimmed baking sheet until coated; arrange in a single layer.
- 4 Broil in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- 5 Add rice, salt, and pepper to the sheet pan and toss to coat.
- 6 Broil until rice is just golden, 8 to 10 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- 7 Add frozen peas, garlic, and soy sauce; toss to evenly coat and spread in an even layer. Use the back of a spoon to form 4 indentations in the rice mixture. Crack an egg into each indentation.
- 8 Broil until egg whites are set, about 3 minutes.
- 9 To serve, drizzle with Sriracha mayo and sprinkle with green onions.
- Calories 519
- Carbohydrate 65.6 g
- Cholesterol 191.2 mg
- Fat 21.9 g
- Fiber 3.2 g
- Protein 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Sodium 819.9 mg
- Sugar 4.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.