This veggie-forward sheet pan frittata has tons of Mediterranean flavor, thanks to garlicky chicken sausage, briny feta, and fresh dill. It’s a cheap and easy meal that’s fit for company whether served as a weeknight dinner or weekend breakfast. Easy to make with minimal clean up, I would make this over omelets any day! Serve with buttered toast.
- 1 (12 ounce) package chicken sausage, sliced in 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 ½ cups sliced zucchini
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Place sausage, zucchini, grape tomatoes, and red onion on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to combine. Spread into a single layer.
- 3 Roast in the preheated oven until browned around the edges, about 7 minutes.
- 4 Remove sausage mixture from the oven and reduce heat to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 5 Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Pour evenly over the sausage mixture and sprinkle feta cheese over top.
- 6 Return to the oven and bake until eggs are set, 17 to 20 minutes.
- 7 Sprinkle with dill and serve.
- Calories 239
- Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 315.1 mg
- Fat 15.3 g
- Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Sodium 770.6 mg
- Sugar 3.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.