I hope you like chocolate, because these tarts sure have some! Top with whipped topping. You can also add a slice of strawberry to each tart, but it’s not necessary.
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- ⅓ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup dark corn syrup
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Mix flour, 3/4 cup butter, and powdered sugar together to form pastry. Press about 1 teaspoon of pastry firmly against the bottoms and sides of 48 ungreased mini muffin cups. Do not extend pastry over the rims. Refrigerate while making the filling.
- 3 Heat chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons butter in a 1-quart saucepan over low heat until melted. Remove from heat; stir in corn syrup and white sugar. Beat in eggs until filling is smooth.
- 4 Fill each tart shell 3/4 full with chocolate filling, about 1 teaspoon. Sprinkle coconut and pecans on top.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until filling is mostly set and pastry is golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Lift out tarts with the tip of a knife; cool on a wire rack.
- Calories 97.3
- Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Fat 5.2 g
- Fiber 0.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Sodium 13.4 mg
- Sugar 5.7 g