- Published Jan 1st
- Ready In50m
Shrimp Canape with Egg Salad and Olives Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Shrimp Canape with Egg Salad and Olives for 20 servings:
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, or more to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs dill, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 slices bread - crusts removed, lightly toasted, and cut into 4 squares
- 20 sliced black olives
Shrimp Canape with Egg Salad and Olives Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Shrimp Canape with Egg Salad and Olives, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Shrimp Canape with Egg Salad and Olives is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Shrimp Canape with Egg Salad and Olives within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Shrimp Canape with Egg Salad and Olives easily:
- 1 Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- 2 Bring a large pot with lightly salted water to a boil while eggs are cooking. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are pink and opaque, 1 to 3 minutes. Drain and rinse shrimp in a colander under cold running water.
- 3 Chop hard-boiled eggs and mix with mayonnaise, garlic, and dill in a bowl. Season egg salad with salt and pepper.
- 4 Lay out bread pieces on a serving platter. Place a dollop of egg salad on each piece of bread and add 1 shrimp on top. Garnish with 1 olive slice.
Per Serving: 51 calories; 2.6 grams of fat; 3.7 grams of carbohydrates; 3.2 grams of protein; 42 milligrams of cholesterol; 131 milligrams of sodium.