- Published Aug 14th
Creamy and yummy, and very easy to make.
Shrimp Chowder Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Shrimp Chowder for 4 servings:
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup finely diced onion
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, diced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups cubed potatoes
- 1/2 pound frozen cooked shrimp, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Shrimp Chowder Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Shrimp Chowder easily:
- 1 In a large stock pot saute celery and onions in margarine.
- 2 Add cream cheese and milk; and stir over low heat until cream cheese is completely melted.
- 3 Add potatoes, shrimp, dry white wine and salt. Heat thorough, stirring occasionally and then serve.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 400 calories; 27.1 grams of fat; 16.4 grams of carbohydrates; 21.9 grams of protein; 181 milligrams of cholesterol; 722 milligrams of sodium.