- Published Sep 19th
- Ready In15m
Shrimp Eggs Foo Yung Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Shrimp Eggs Foo Yung for 4 servings:
- 6 eggs, well-beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil, divided, or as needed
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 cup cooked shrimp, finely chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 rib celery, thinly sliced
- 1 slice fresh ginger root, minced
Shrimp Eggs Foo Yung Cooking Instructions
- Ready In15m
To cook Shrimp Eggs Foo Yung, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Shrimp Eggs Foo Yung is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Shrimp Eggs Foo Yung within 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Shrimp Eggs Foo Yung easily:
- 1 Combine eggs, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- 2 Heat a few drops of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add bean sprouts, shrimp, green onion, celery, and ginger; cook and stir until celery is translucent but still crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat, cool slightly, and stir into egg mixture.
- 3 Heat remaining oil in skillet over medium heat. Pour 1/4 egg-shrimp mixture into skillet; tilt pan to spread mixture evenly. Cook until golden brown, 1 to 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining egg-shrimp mixture.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute any other type of cooked fish or meat for the shrimp, if desired.
Per Serving: 190 calories; 11.3 grams of fat; 4.9 grams of carbohydrates; 17.7 grams of protein; 341 milligrams of cholesterol; 777 milligrams of sodium.