- Published Oct 29th
- Ready In50m
Shrimp Fried Rice I Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Shrimp Fried Rice I for 12 servings:
- 6 cups water
- 3 cups uncooked white rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 celery, diced
- 1 pound cooked salad shrimp
- 3 carrots, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup snow peas, trimmed and halved
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
Shrimp Fried Rice I Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Shrimp Fried Rice I, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Shrimp Fried Rice I is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Shrimp Fried Rice I within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Shrimp Fried Rice I easily:
- 1 In a medium saucepan bring water to a boil. Add the white rice. Return to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for about 20 minutes, or until rice is tender.
- 2 In a small skillet scramble the eggs in a small amount of sesame oil. Remove from heat once scrambled.
- 3 In a large skillet, brown onion and celery in remaining sesame oil. Add shrimp and carrots, onion, celery, red pepper, pea pods, and green pepper. Add white rice and stir well. Add soy sauce (if desired) and eggs, stir thoroughly until heated through.
Per Serving: 276 calories; 5.1 grams of fat; 43.2 grams of carbohydrates; 12.9 grams of protein; 105 milligrams of cholesterol; 147 milligrams of sodium.