- Published May 27th
- Ready In35m
Shrimp Primavera with Sun-Dried Tomatoes Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Shrimp Primavera with Sun-Dried Tomatoes for 8 servings:
- 1 1/2 (16 ounce) packages angel hair pasta
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 2 cups boiling water
- 15 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic, or to taste
- 2 (16 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese, or to taste (optional)
Shrimp Primavera with Sun-Dried Tomatoes Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Shrimp Primavera with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Shrimp Primavera with Sun-Dried Tomatoes is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Shrimp Primavera with Sun-Dried Tomatoes within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Shrimp Primavera with Sun-Dried Tomatoes easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- 2 Meanwhile, dissolve chicken bouillon in 2 cups boiling water in a large bowl. Add sun-dried tomatoes and soak for 5 minutes. Remove tomatoes and chop coarsely, reserving liquid.
- 3 Melt butter in olive oil over medium heat; add garlic and cook and stir until it begins to brown. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes, reserved soaking liquid, stewed tomatoes, artichokes, salt, oregano, basil, hot pepper sauce, and black pepper; bring to a boil. Add shrimp; cook and stir until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, about 5 minutes.
- 4 Serve shrimp and tomato sauce over angel hair pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 536 calories; 22.8 grams of fat; 63.3 grams of carbohydrates; 22.6 grams of protein; 102 milligrams of cholesterol; 1578 milligrams of sodium.