This is a spaghetti that meets a garlic bread! And add shrimp for a wholesome meal.
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, halved
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup cooked shrimp
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- 3 Heat 2/3 cup olive oil and garlic in a skillet over medium-low heat until garlic is fragrant, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and discard garlic cloves.
- 4 Toss bread crumbs with about 2 tablespoons garlic olive oil in a bowl and spread bread crumbs over a baking sheet. Pour remaining garlic olive oil over spaghetti and toss to coat.
- 5 Bake bread crumbs in the preheated oven until toasted, about 5 minutes. Transfer bread crumbs to the bowl with spaghetti and toss.
- 6 Melt butter in a clean skillet over medium heat; cook and stir shrimp, rosemary, and basil until shrimp is coated and heated through, about 5 minutes. Toss shrimp with spaghetti mixture and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with parsley.
- Calories 928.7
- Carbohydrate 104.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.7 mg
- Fat 45.3 g
- Fiber 5 g
- Protein 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Sodium 318.8 mg
- Sugar 4.7 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.