Published Jan 14th
Prep 10m Cook 35m Additional - Ready In 45m
Servings 2 servings Calories 468.9
Cauliflower in a creamy cheese sauce is a perfect keto recipe and delicious to boot! Make sure you season well with salt and pepper (nutmeg tastes great as well) otherwise it will taste too bland.
- ½ head cauliflower florets
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Bring a large pot of slightly salted water to a boil and cook cauliflower until tender but firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- 3 Combine Cheddar cheese, cream, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Arrange cauliflower in a casserole dish and cover with cheese mixture.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Calories 468.9
- Carbohydrate 10 g
- Cholesterol 140.8 mg
- Fat 40.9 g
- Fiber 3.6 g
- Protein 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 25.6 g
- Sodium 494.1 mg
- Sugar 3.8 g