Almonds are a wholesome snack and adding chocolate can also satisfy a chocolate craving.
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 8 ounces honey-roasted almonds
- 1 Set a pot of water over medium heat and bring to a boil. Add a double boiler to the top of the pot and lower heat to a simmer.
- 2 Add chocolate and coconut oil to the double boiler. Stir until chocolate is melted.
- 3 Place a drip rack over a parchment-lined pan. Place almonds on top of the drip rack. Pour chocolate over the almonds. Allow chocolate to dry.
- 4 Once dry, store almonds in a resealable container.
- Calories 248.7
- Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Fat 19.4 g
- Fiber 4.8 g
- Protein 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Sodium 38.6 mg
- Sugar 8.6 g