Simple chocolate-covered strawberries, great for any occasion.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips (such as Hershey's®), divided
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips (such as Hershey's®), divided
- 2 (16 ounce) packages large strawberries
- 1 Combine 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips and 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips in a double boiler over simmering water; stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in remaining semisweet and milk chocolate chips.
- 2 Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- 3 Holding strawberries by their stems, swirl through melted chocolate until all sides are evenly coated. Arrange dipped strawberries on the waxed paper.
- 4 Chill strawberries until chocolate coating sets, about 2 hours.
- Calories 232.1
- Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Fat 13.6 g
- Fiber 2.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8 g
- Sodium 38.3 mg
- Sugar 25.6 g