- Published Nov 16th
- Ready In10m
Simple Tuna Melt Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Simple Tuna Melt for 1 serving:
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 teaspoons chopped dill pickle
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Simple Tuna Melt Cooking Instructions
- Ready In10m
To cook Simple Tuna Melt, you need about 3 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Simple Tuna Melt is about 7 minutes , and you can serve your Simple Tuna Melt within 10 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Simple Tuna Melt easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place bread slices in the oven to toast while it preheats, and while you make the tuna salad.
- 2 In a small bowl, mix together the tuna, mayonnaise, salt, balsamic vinegar, mustard and dill pickle until well blended. Remove bread from the oven, and pile the tuna mixture onto one slice. Sprinkle cheese over the other slice of bread.
- 3 Bake for 7 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is melted and tuna is heated through. Place the cheese side of the sandwich on top of the tuna side. Cut in half and serve immediately.
Per Serving: 608 calories; 34.2 grams of fat; 26.8 grams of carbohydrates; 46.8 grams of protein; 78 milligrams of cholesterol; 1028 milligrams of sodium.