- Published Jan 2nd
- Ready In40m
Simple Vegan Garlicky Potatoes Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Simple Vegan Garlicky Potatoes for 8 servings:
- 4 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced, or more to taste
- 1 cup rice milk, or as needed
Simple Vegan Garlicky Potatoes Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Simple Vegan Garlicky Potatoes, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Simple Vegan Garlicky Potatoes is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Simple Vegan Garlicky Potatoes within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Simple Vegan Garlicky Potatoes easily:
- 1 Combine potatoes, water, broth, and garlic in a pot. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low and cook until soft, about 15 minutes.
- 2 Drain potatoes and reserve cooking water. Return potatoes to the pot and stir over medium heat until any excess moisture is cooked off, about 1 minute.
- 3 Remove pot from heat. Add some reserved cooking water and rice milk, alternating between them, while stirring vigorously. Stop before potatoes become too soggy or liquid begins to accumulate in the pot.
Per Serving: 203 calories; 0.6 gram of fat; 44.9 grams of carbohydrates; 5.3 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 140 milligrams of sodium.