Delicious and EASY zesty soup recipe that uses only 6 canned ingredients! Serve over tortilla chips, and top with shredded Cheddar cheese. Throw away the cans and no one will know that it is not from scratch!
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can chunk chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- 1 Open the cans of corn, chicken broth, chunk chicken, black beans, and diced tomatoes with green chilies. Pour everything into a large saucepan or stock pot. Simmer over medium heat until chicken is heated through.
- Calories 214.2
- Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Cholesterol 32 mg
- Fat 4.9 g
- Fiber 6.7 g
- Protein 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Sodium 1482.5 mg
- Sugar 2.7 g