- Published Sep 5th
- Ready In15m
Sizzling Sherry Shrimp with Garlic Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Sizzling Sherry Shrimp with Garlic for 4 servings:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry or lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
Sizzling Sherry Shrimp with Garlic Cooking Instructions
- Ready In15m
To cook Sizzling Sherry Shrimp with Garlic, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Sizzling Sherry Shrimp with Garlic is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Sizzling Sherry Shrimp with Garlic within 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Sizzling Sherry Shrimp with Garlic easily:
- 1 Heat olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and paprika in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot and the garlic has turned golden brown, increase heat to high and add the shrimp. Cook until the shrimp turn pink and opaque, about 3 minutes.
- 2 Deglaze the pan with sherry or lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve garnished with chopped parsley.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 14.7 grams of fat; 3 grams of carbohydrates; 19 grams of protein; 173 milligrams of cholesterol; 246 milligrams of sodium.