- Published May 4th
- Ready In3h
Little watermelon slices with a kick! The kids’ version is fun too; just substitute 1 cup cold water for the vodka.
Sliced Watermelon Jell-O® Shots Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Sliced Watermelon Jell-O® Shots for 20 servings:
- 5 limes
- 1 (3 ounce) package watermelon-flavored gelatin mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds, or as needed
Sliced Watermelon Jell-O® Shots Cooking Instructions
- Ready In3h
To cook Sliced Watermelon Jell-O® Shots, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook Sliced Watermelon Jell-O® Shots easily:
- 1 Slice limes in half crosswise, juice the limes, reserving juice for another use, and turn the rinds inside out. Scrape membranes and flesh from lime halves and turn peels back to form small cups with the green rind on the outsides. Place halves in a small dish, edges touching, to keep cups standing and upright.
- 2 Stir watermelon gelatin mix with boiling water in a bowl, mixing until gelatin is completely dissolved. Let cool to room temperature and stir vodka into gelatin. Pour gelatin mixture into lime peel cups. Refrigerate until set, 2 to 4 hours.
- 3 Use a sharp knife to cut each lime cup wedges. Sprinkle wedges with black sesame seeds.
Per Serving: 49 calories; 0.1 grams of fat; 5.5 grams of carbohydrates; 0.5 gram of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 11 milligrams of sodium.