Kid-favorite, quick and easy meal for a busy night.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen bite-size potato nuggets (such as Tater Tots®)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can sloppy joe sauce
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, or as desired
- 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Arrange potato nuggets in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- 2 Bake in the preheated oven until light golden and crisp, 20 to 24 minutes.
- 3 Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Add sloppy joe sauce and simmer until heated through, 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4 Arrange potato nuggets on a plate; top with sloppy joe sauce and Cheddar cheese.
- Calories 376.9
- Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Fat 22.7 g
- Fiber 2.7 g
- Protein 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Sodium 821.1 mg
- Sugar 4.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.