This is a delicious and tender turkey breast. The recipe fuses the traditional flavors of bacon, turkey, and ranch seasoning with the moistness of my beer-can chicken.
- cooking spray
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix, divided
- 1 whole bone-in turkey breast, rinsed and patted dry
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon
- 1 cup light-colored beer
- 1 Spray the inside of a large slow cooker with cooking spray.
- 2 Stir butter and 1/2 the ranch dressing mix together in a bowl until completely combined.
- 3 Carefully loosen each side of the skin of the turkey breast and spread the butter-ranch mixture under the skin. Transfer turkey, skin-side up, to the slow cooker.
- 4 Sprinkle remaining 1/2 ranch dressing mix over turkey breast. Lay bacon strips evenly across turkey. Pour beer around turkey breast.
- 5 Cook in the slow cooker set to High for 1 hour. Reduce heat to Low and cook until turkey is tender, 6 to 8 hours.
- Calories 194.4
- Carbohydrate 3 g
- Cholesterol 44.8 mg
- Fat 15.4 g
- Protein 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Sodium 471.6 mg
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.