- Published Feb 21st
- Ready In7h 10m
Slow Cooker Barbequed Pork for Sandwiches Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Slow Cooker Barbequed Pork for Sandwiches for 12 servings:
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork roast
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons bourbon whiskey
- 10 cloves garlic
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles barbeque sauce
Slow Cooker Barbequed Pork for Sandwiches Cooking Instructions
- Ready In7h 10m
To cook Slow Cooker Barbequed Pork for Sandwiches, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Slow Cooker Barbequed Pork for Sandwiches is about 7 hours , and you can serve your Slow Cooker Barbequed Pork for Sandwiches within 7 hours 10 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Slow Cooker Barbequed Pork for Sandwiches easily:
- 1 Season the roast with salt and pepper. Place the seasoned roast, coffee, Worcestershire sauce, bourbon whiskey, garlic, beef broth, water, onion, and red pepper flakes in a slow cooker set to LOW. Cook 3 to 4 hours. Scoop garlic cloves out of the cooker and mash with a fork; return the mashed garlic to the slow cooker. Cook another 3 to 4 hours.
- 2 Transfer roast to a large cutting board, and discard liquid. Shred the roast into strands using two forks, and return meat to the slow cooker. Stir in the barbeque sauce, and continue cooking on LOW for 1 to 3 hours.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 224 calories; 9.2 grams of fat; 22.3 grams of carbohydrates; 10.6 grams of protein; 37 milligrams of cholesterol; 914 milligrams of sodium.