Wake up to a hot breakfast!
- cooking spray
- 1 (26 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package bulk pork sausage
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Spray the crock of your slow cooker with cooking spray. Spread hash brown potatoes into the bottom of the crock.
- 2 Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Spread sausage over the hash brown potatoes; top with Cheddar cheese.
- 3 Beat eggs and milk together in a large bowl; add ground mustard and generously season with salt and pepper. Mix seasonings thoroughly into the egg mixture; pour over the cheese layer in the slow cooker.
- 4 Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Calories 381.9
- Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 248.5 mg
- Fat 30 g
- Fiber 0.9 g
- Protein 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14 g
- Sodium 680.2 mg
- Sugar 1.5 g