This is an easy slow cooker recipe that cooks while you are at work! It is wonderful on a cold, snowy day. I have four children who are picky eaters, and they LOVE this! Enjoy!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
- 1 Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a slow cooker, and fill with enough water to cover.
- 2 Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High. About 30 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.
- Calories 384.6
- Carbohydrate 37 g
- Cholesterol 44.8 mg
- Fat 18 g
- Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Sodium 1244.6 mg
- Sugar 6.2 g