Easy slow cooker chicken cacciatore. Serve over angel hair pasta. ‘Cacciatore’ is Italian for ‘hunter’, and this American-Italian term refers to food prepared ‘hunter style,’ with mushrooms and onions. Avanti!
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 green bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 Put the chicken in the slow cooker. Top with the spaghetti sauce, green bell peppers, mushrooms, onion, and garlic.
- 2 Cover, and cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours.
- Calories 260.6
- Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 63.4 mg
- Fat 6.1 g
- Fiber 4.8 g
- Protein 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Sodium 589.8 mg
- Sugar 13.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.