This is such an easy way to make a tender, juicy pork roast. My family loves it . . . even my 5-year-old. It’s fancy enough to serve to guests, but so easy to make, so why wait for company?
- 1 (5 pound) boneless pork loin roast, trimmed of fat
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle muscadine red wine
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Put the pork roast into the crock of your slow cooker. Pour wine over the roast; add the cranberries and garlic. Season everything with salt and pepper.
- 2 Cook on Low 6 to 8 hours.
- Calories 502.1
- Carbohydrate 8 g
- Cholesterol 134.4 mg
- Fat 22.9 g
- Fiber 2 g
- Protein 46 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Sodium 230.8 mg
- Sugar 2.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.