This recipe is so easy, you might think that you are doing something wrong. It is delicious!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (12 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 12 ounces cottage cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 In a large skillet over medium heat cook the ground beef, onion, and garlic until brown. Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt, and oregano and stir until well incorporated. Cook until heated through.
- 2 In a large bowl mix together the cottage cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 3 Spoon a layer of the meat mixture onto the bottom of the slow cooker. Add a double layer of the uncooked lasagna noodles. Break to fit noodles into slow cooker. Top noodles with a portion of the cheese mixture. Repeat the layering of sauce, noodles, and cheese until all the ingredients are used.
- 4 Cover, and cook on LOW setting for 4 to 6 hours.
- Calories 446.4
- Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Fat 20.3 g
- Fiber 3.2 g
- Protein 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Sodium 1420.2 mg
- Sugar 7.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.