- Published Aug 31st
- Ready In7h 50m
Slow Cooker Mediterranean Roast Turkey Breast Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Slow Cooker Mediterranean Roast Turkey Breast for 8 servings:
- 1 (4 pound) boneless turkey breast, trimmed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning (such as McCormick's®)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Slow Cooker Mediterranean Roast Turkey Breast Cooking Instructions
- Cook7h 30m
- Ready In7h 50m
To cook Slow Cooker Mediterranean Roast Turkey Breast, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Slow Cooker Mediterranean Roast Turkey Breast is about 7 hours 30 minutes , and you can serve your Slow Cooker Mediterranean Roast Turkey Breast within 7 hours 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Slow Cooker Mediterranean Roast Turkey Breast easily:
- 1 Place turkey breast, 1/4 cup chicken broth, lemon juice, onion, kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, Greek seasoning, salt, and pepper in the crock of a slow cooker. Cover; cook on Low for 7 hours.
- 2 Combine the remaining 1/4 cup chicken broth and the flour in a small bowl; whisk until smooth. Stir into slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low for an additional 30 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 333 calories; 4.7 grams of fat; 8.9 grams of carbohydrates; 60.6 grams of protein; 164 milligrams of cholesterol; 465 milligrams of sodium.