This is a marriage of two Allrecipes slow-cooker oatmeal recipes, which I turned into this delicious oatmeal. Feel free to make this your own way – I did!
- cooking spray
- 32 ounces vanilla-flavored almond milk
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups steel-cut oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups diced apple, or more to taste
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 Lightly spray a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- 2 Combine the almond milk, water, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt in the slow cooker. Whisk to combine thoroughly. Add oats, dried cranberries, and butter.
- 3 Set your slow cooker to Low and cook for 3 1/2 hours. Stir in diced apples and pecans. Continue cooking on Low for 2 more hours.
- Calories 189.8
- Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Fat 8.9 g
- Fiber 4.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Sodium 201.4 mg
- Sugar 14.4 g