Easy to make, delicious Philadelphia favorite in a fun dip form! Enjoy with tortilla chips or baguette slices.
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) package processed cheese (such as Velveeta®), cut into 1-inch pieces, or more to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound thinly sliced rib-eye steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) jar pasteurized process cheese spread (such as Cheez Whiz®)
- 1 Combine cream cheese and processed cheese in a slow cooker on Low.
- 2 Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion and green bell pepper until tender, about 8 minutes. Add Worcestershire sauce and simmer. Mix rib-eye steak, salt, and pepper into onion mixture; cook and stir until steak is browned, about 5 minutes. Drain extra grease. Stir process cheese spread into steak mixture until melted. Pour cheese-steak mixture into the slow cooker.
- 3 Cook on Low for 45 minutes.
- Calories 284.8
- Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Fat 24.2 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Sodium 726 mg
- Sugar 3.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.