A warm easy meal made even easier in the slow cooker. These sausages may be served in sandwiches, or over rice.
- 8 (4 ounce) links fresh Italian sausage
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 6 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
- 1 Place the Italian sausage links, spaghetti sauce, green pepper and onion into a slow cooker. Stir to coat everything in sauce.
- 2 Cover, and cook on Low for 6 hours. Serve on hoagie rolls.
- Calories 1024.3
- Carbohydrate 88.2 g
- Cholesterol 116.9 mg
- Fat 57.4 g
- Fiber 7.4 g
- Protein 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Sodium 2356.2 mg
- Sugar 16.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.