This is a really good soup that tastes just like tacos. In fact, if you omit the tomato juice it makes a good meat for tacos. It can also be prepared in a pot instead of a slow cooker. Serve with shredded cheese and chips if desired.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can corn, undrained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease. Transfer beef to a slow cooker and sprinkle with the taco seasoning mix and ranch dressing mix.
- 2 Add the diced tomatoes and green chiles, corn, and black beans, all with their liquid, to the slow cooker. Stir the black olives, onion, bell pepper, and tomato juice into the ground beef mixture. Cook on Low until the vegetables are completely tender, about 5 hours.
- Calories 298.9
- Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Fat 13 g
- Fiber 7.6 g
- Protein 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Sodium 1714.5 mg
- Sugar 4.4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.