- Published Sep 2nd
- Ready In6h 45m
Slow Cooker Turkey Soup with Dumplings Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Slow Cooker Turkey Soup with Dumplings for 6 servings:
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (32 fluid ounce) container chicken stock
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Slow Cooker Turkey Soup with Dumplings Cooking Instructions
- Cook6h 15m
- Ready In6h 45m
To cook Slow Cooker Turkey Soup with Dumplings, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Slow Cooker Turkey Soup with Dumplings is about 6 hours 15 minutes , and you can serve your Slow Cooker Turkey Soup with Dumplings within 6 hours 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Slow Cooker Turkey Soup with Dumplings easily:
- 1 Place the turkey, onion, celery, potatoes, carrots, corn, poultry seasoning, onion powder, and garlic powder into a slow cooker, and pour the chicken stock over the turkey and vegetables. Mix well and season to taste with salt and black pepper. Set the cooker on Low, cover, and cook until the vegetables are tender, about 6 hours.
- 2 Whisk the flour, baking powder, and 1 teaspoon of salt together in a bowl, and mix in the melted butter. Stir the dumpling dough until it begins to firm up, 1 to 2 minutes. Drop the dough by tablespoon into the simmering soup. Replace lid; simmer about 15 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 336 calories; 7.3 grams of fat; 48.7 grams of carbohydrates; 20.2 grams of protein; 46 milligrams of cholesterol; 1099 milligrams of sodium.