A new twist on chicken taco soup both for those vegetarians/vegans out there, or those simply trying to eat less meat. This is a very budget friendly and filling meal that will please even the pickiest eater!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans three-bean mix, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can diced green chile peppers
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- ½ cup crushed tortilla chips, or to taste
- ¼ cup chopped green onions, or to taste
- 1 Combine three-bean mix, black beans, pinto beans, corn, tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, green chile peppers, green bell pepper, taco seasoning, and garlic in a slow cooker. Add beer and give mixture a good stir.
- 2 Cook on Low until flavors combine, 5 to 9 hours. Serve topped with crushed tortilla chips and green onions.
- Calories 396.2
- Carbohydrate 72.6 g
- Fat 1.9 g
- Fiber 18 g
- Protein 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Sodium 2256.7 mg
- Sugar 9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.