- Published May 13th
- Ready In1h 55m
Slow Cooker White Chocolate Bread Pudding Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Slow Cooker White Chocolate Bread Pudding for 8 servings:
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups stale French bread cubes
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package white chocolate baking chips
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Slow Cooker White Chocolate Bread Pudding Cooking Instructions
- Cook1h 15m
- Ready In1h 55m
To cook Slow Cooker White Chocolate Bread Pudding, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Slow Cooker White Chocolate Bread Pudding is about 1 hour 15 minutes , and you can serve your Slow Cooker White Chocolate Bread Pudding within 1 hour 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Slow Cooker White Chocolate Bread Pudding easily:
- 1 Look over the cherries to make sure all the pits were removed. Combine cherries and brandy in a small bowl. Microwave on high power for 30 seconds. Let stand until cool, about 30 minutes. Drain.
- 2 Grease a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker with butter. Cover the bottom with 1/2 of the bread cubes. Scatter 1/2 of the cherries and white chocolate chips on top. Layer remaining bread cubes, cherries, and chocolate on top.
- 3 Whisk eggs and sugar in a medium bowl until smooth. Whisk in half-and-half and vanilla until blended. Carefully pour over the bread mixture, gently pressing down on the bread to immerse in liquid.
- 4 Cook on High, without lifting the lid, until set and puffed, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute cranberries for the cherries if desired. You can soak them in bourbon instead of brandy.
- To brown top after cooking, transfer to a baking dish and broil on low for 3 to 4 minutes.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 16.8 grams of fat; 43.2 grams of carbohydrates; 9.2 grams of protein; 116 milligrams of cholesterol; 262 milligrams of sodium.