Don’t let the “stuffing” deter you, but if you’re concerned this works equally as well with dressing. Serve with some leftover cranberry sauce if desired The reason this works well is because the flavors are coming from the stuffing. I recommend using a stuffing which has sausage, onions, and celery in the ingredients.
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups leftover stuffing
- 1 ½ ounces Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Whip egg in a medium bowl until foamy. Add leftover stuffing. Cube 4 pieces of Cheddar cheese, about 1/2 inch in diameter, and set aside. Shred the remaining Cheddar cheese. Add shredded cheese to stuffing mixture. Mix well.
- 3 Spoon half of the stuffing mixture into 4 muffin cups. Use your finger to create a small indention, add a piece of cubed cheese, and cover with remaining stuffing mixture.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 27 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Calories 237.7
- Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 57.7 mg
- Fat 13.4 g
- Fiber 2.9 g
- Protein 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Sodium 626.5 mg
- Sugar 2.3 g