A rich, tasty recipe that’s so simple to make!
- 5 ounces smoked salmon, cut into small pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- ¾ cup prepared basil pesto sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup water
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente.
- 2 In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, mushrooms, and garlic until onion is transparent and mushrooms are tender. Stir in tomato paste, pesto sauce, fresh basil, water, and smoked salmon; cook gently for 5 to10 minutes, or until desired consistency is achieved.
- 3 Drain pasta. Serve sauce over noodles.
- Calories 571.4
- Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Cholesterol 23.1 mg
- Fat 30.6 g
- Fiber 4.5 g
- Protein 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Sodium 737.5 mg
- Sugar 4.7 g