Fun and easy and everyone will love it!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 ½ ounces sliced smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 16 fresh spinach leaves
- 16 (1/4 inch x 3 inch) strips red bell pepper
- 1 Mix cream cheese and dill together in a bowl. Spread about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture onto each tortilla. Sprinkle 1/4 cup salmon over cream cheese layer. Arrange 3 to 4 spinach leaves and 4 red bell pepper strips over salmon layer. Roll tortilla tightly around filling and wrap securely in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
- 2 Remove plastic wrap and cut rolls into 1-inch pieces.
- Calories 202.5
- Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.5 mg
- Fat 12.3 g
- Fiber 1.4 g
- Protein 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Sodium 341.3 mg
- Sugar 0.4 g