This is a winning combination of foods! If you love salmon and pizza, you’re sure to love this quick simple fix!
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup smoked salmon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- ½ (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Spread the olive oil over the pizza crust, then sprinkle with the smoked salmon, artichokes, and sun-dried tomatoes. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the pizza.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese has melted and is bubbly, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Calories 536.3
- Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Cholesterol 54 mg
- Fat 21 g
- Fiber 3 g
- Protein 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Sodium 1310.8 mg
- Sugar 3.3 g