Quiche quickly became my specialty. If you like smoked salmon, this dish will both surprise you and impress your guests. Best served with Caesar salad.
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust pastry
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, or more to taste, broken into small pieces
- 5 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 8 eggs, or more to taste
- ¾ cup milk
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Press pie crust pastry into a pie dish.
- 2 Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, 10 to 12 minutes.
- 3 Arrange salmon into the baked pie crust to cover evenly. Spread cream cheese over over salmon layer using your hands. Sprinkle dill over cream cheese layer.
- 4 Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; pour over cream cheese layer just below crust edge. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over egg layer.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until quiche is set and middle has risen, 40 to 50 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Calories 362.8
- Carbohydrate 13 g
- Cholesterol 231.8 mg
- Fat 24.8 g
- Fiber 0.8 g
- Protein 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Sodium 663.7 mg
- Sugar 1.8 g