Smoked sausage slices and mushrooms are simmered in your favorite marinara sauce then tossed with Parmesan cheese and hot cooked pasta.
- 1 (14 ounce) package Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage, diagonally cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup cremini or button mushrooms, quartered
- 3 cups prepared marinara sauce
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- 2 Saute sausage and mushrooms in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 3 Add marinara sauce and simmer over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in Parmesan cheese. Add pasta to sauce and toss.
- Calories 505.7
- Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Cholesterol 49.7 mg
- Fat 24.7 g
- Fiber 5.4 g
- Protein 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Sodium 1189.8 mg
- Sugar 12.1 g