This is a smoky twist on an old favorite.
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle zesty Italian dressing
- 3 yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch spring onions, minced
- wood chips, soaked
- 1 Mix Italian dressing, yellow squash, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, and spring onions together in a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap; let marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 2 Place a vegetable tray in a smoker and heat to 250 degrees F (121 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions. Add wood chips.
- 3 Transfer marinated vegetables to the tray, reserving excess dressing in the bowl.
- 4 Cook vegetables, basting every 20 minutes with 1/3 of the reserved dressing, until tender, about 1 hour.
- Calories 318.8
- Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Fat 27.5 g
- Fiber 4.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Sodium 1239.3 mg
- Sugar 5.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.