This pie is so smooth and creamy that it will melt in your mouth! It’s always requested by my family members for its ultimate peanut butter flavor.
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 ¼ cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 1 In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar. Then stir whipped topping into peanut butter mixture. Whisk until smooth and no lumps remain.
- 2 Pour filling into pie crust and refrigerate for about 3 hours until pie is firm.
- Calories 526.8
- Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Cholesterol 12 mg
- Fat 35.2 g
- Fiber 1.9 g
- Protein 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Sodium 340.5 mg
- Sugar 36.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.